Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Triangle

Last night I accidentally swallowed a little triangle. I don't know what it was made out of, but I started chocking on it. I sat up in bed and started trying to cough it up. I could feel it in my throat so I stuck my finger in my mouth and started digging at it. I felt a line and thought that was it so I was digging at my throat trying to pull the triangle out. Nate woke up because I was screaming and he was trying to calm me down. He thought I was dreaming, but it was so real. I could feel something in my throat and I was going to chock on it. Nate put his hand on my shoulder to try and get me to lie down and I slapped it away and said, "Don't! I swallowed a triangle!" Actually saying that I swallowed a triangle brought me out of it . I realized how silly I sounded and I must be dreaming so I just went back to sleep. My throat hurts really bad this morning though.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh gilr-
that is funny. jon talks a lot in his sleep and does some weird things, but he has yet to say "I've swallowed a triangle!" Don't you hate when that happens??

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

That is funny! Triangles are dangerous things :) I am so glad you guys have a blog. Well hope all is well in Doppville.

Brandon & Tiff said...

Yeah! You have a blog. I am so excited!!

Jaime said...

I'm not sure what to say. I'm glad you haven't changed though! That's sweet of Nate to calm the crazy lady down. Love ya Shell!