Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Save the Birds

When Nate and I got home from Church on Sunday we found this poor little baby bird on our driveway. We couldn't find the nest it had fallen out of. We searched all of the bushes and Nate even got on the roof to see if he could see anything up there. I can't imagine it feel from too high because it was still alive, but it didn't look too good. It was so sad. There wasn't anything we could do for it other than make it comfortable and put it up off the ground so a cat wouldn't get it. We haven’t check on it because we want to know if it died. We will just believe that it's mom came and got it.


4 comments:

Heather said...

oh sad....at least you tried!

Megan said...

Poor bird...I wouldn't want to know the outcome either. I would just like to pretend all turned out well too.

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Poor little bird! What compassion you both have :)

Jaime said...

How sad. I hope the little thing is ok. I wouldn't want to check either. So Yes, I'm sure the mommy bird came for her baby.