Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July.
I sure did.
We spent the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July with Nate's Parents in Jackson Hole.





Nate is waiting for the Parade to start. Lynnae was worried that we wouldn't get the usual spot so we were there like 2 hours early.







We spent the afternoon playing Disc Golf at the Teton's. It was a pretty fun course and we didn't lose any discs.















Jackson Hole always has the best fireworks. Check out the awesome finally below.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you had a good 4th...it's on of my fave holidays - those fireworks are awesome..no Weber HIgh, but goo all the same.

Be careful out there playing disc golf - Ross rolled his ankle pretty bad a while back playing with some co workers. I had to be his nurse for a week - I wouldn't want you to have to that for Nate ;) haha.

ashley said...

Fun 4th! Love the firework finale. Yay for the sell of the camry too. I say you get to blow all the money on whatever YOU want to for having to drive it around for so long. It's your reward:)

Brandon & Tiff said...

What a great fourth! I am jealous...the Teton's is one of my favorite places! Way to go on selling the car.

Jaime said...

I'm glad you had a good 4th of July. It looks like you had a lot of fun. - & in response to Megan's comment I know you would keep playing even if you got hurt, but please be careful, with soccer too!