Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last Chance Vacations Continued

Ok, I have decided that I am not a blogger. I took me like 3 days to do the last post about our trip and I hated every second of it. I just can't get my pictures to space out properly and I

keep deleting pictures and it makes me so frustrated. I say this because I want everyone to know that my blog site will never be fashionable. But I appreciate all of you who continue to look at my posts. Thank you!

Her are some cute picture of Nate and I were deleted from the last post and I was too frustrated to try and put them back in.
Puerto RicoMe getting ready for our formal dinner while Nate is Napping. He doesn't have to work as hard to look good. There was a cocktail party before dinner on the formal night. Probably would have been a lot more fun if we drank. This was our second formal night. I had to make my dress look different.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good idea- taking a last trip before the baby. Since we had an oops baby we couldn't really plan for something like that- we were too poor! Ahhh well....I guess that is why we have grandparents- I plan to use them in the future so Jon and I can run off together on some wild vacation!

Kyle said...

No matter how bad you are at posting I think i'm worse. I created our blog with hopes tami would pick it up. Also wanted to post pictures but I found face book is a whole lot easier. I just get your RSS feeds so I cant see how pretty anyones blog is anyways

ashley said...

I second that to how frustrating it is to blog sometimes. I always have weird spacing and sometimes it takes me for-ev-er to get the right pictures with out deleting any of them. But fun vacation. I'm glad you got to have one last hurra with just the two of you. I liked that B&W video of the lobby and I love the one with you getting ready and Dopp sleeping. You are a gorgeous pregnant lady!

Megan said...

You will get the hang of blogging. Maybe if you did it more ;) Soon it won't take long at all to do a post. Either way, I will take what I can get! Haha. I am still jealous of your vacation. I love the picture of Dopp sleeping while you get ready. Classic.

daniel john said...

always have weird spacing and sometimes it takes me for-ev-er to get the right pictures with out deleting any of them. But fun vacation.
Term papers