Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Founder's Day BBQ?

Hey everyone, I was thinking it would be fun to have the annual Founder's Day BBQ at the Woolsey residence. Founder's Day is June 27th. The fireworks start at 10:00 so I was thinking we could eat around 6:30 or 7:00. It will be Bring your own meet this year and then we can have everyone bring a side dish. I would like to make homemade ice-cream so maybe we could get a few people with ice-cream machines to bring stuff to make their favorite flavor. Nate and I will make mint chocolate chip.
Let me know if you are interested so that I will know how many people are coming and who is bringing what.

7 comments:

Megan said...

We missed out on this last year and I don't want to miss out again. But I think I will have to play this one by ear..you know depending on when this friggin baby decides to make his debut ;) My brother in law is in charge of the 5k that morning and Ross is going to run in it (hopefully) so hopefully we will be up there that weekend anyway. Call me or I will call you when it gets closer if that is okay?

Heather said...

I wish we could come! Sounds like a blast! Have a good ol time.

Cason Clan said...

Are we invited even though we have nothing to do with plain city?

Nate said...

Sounds like fun... I'll probably get home just in time to see the fireworks.

Natasha said...

Me and Emma will be able to come, I'm not sure about Jesse though. We have an ice cream machine that we can bring, not sure what flavor to make but I will let you know.

Jaime said...

We have something with Dan's family that day, like I had already discussed with you, but take your cell phone & if for some reason we can make it in time to the fireworks I will let you know.

Kyle said...

The Speechlys will be there! I always make it to founders day Parties!