Thursday, May 28, 2009

Donation Option

It's really hard toblog one handed. If only my baby would sleep in his crib.
Anyway, I am participating the GREAT STRIDES walk to raise money to help find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. I am suppose to raise $150.00 by Saturday but I have been to busy to do any fund raising. If you or any one you know would like to donate, please go to the Great Strides Web Link on the side of my blog under fun links and look up Shelley Dopp and donate under my name. Even a dollar would help. Thanks. http://www.cff.org/great_strides/FundRaisingSummary/

3 comments:

Heather said...

I highly recommend a swing for Mason. Rowan made it difficult to get things done when he was a newborn as well. We got a swing and it made things much easier. He slept really good in it, and when he wasn't sleeping he was content in it, so I could get things done! :0) We found ours on craigslist....just an idea if you are finding it hard to get things done as a one armed woman :0)

Ryan and Hetz said...

Is there a day I could come over and visit you during my lunch??

Hay Dub said...

I am glad you posted this! I would like to donate. Areeana was tested for Cysitc Fibrosis when she was 18 months old and it was so scary.